Ravikumar Kandarpa (W:387-6538; H:370-2153); Satyadas (385-0883)
Venue: Apt # 115 A1, Hillcrest Village (East),
Click here for the SCHEDULE OF THE
for a Queen?????
Please come and
get them in Chess Tournament.
Rules of the game:
The rules followed will exactly be those set by the
You can get them from the link http://www.chessvariants.com/fidelaws.html
Some general information..
1. All the rules will be those laid by the F.I.D.E
2. All the participants need to be present in Schenectady during the
3. There is no time restriction on the matches.However,if the game is
moving very slow and the position seems to be equal even after 3 hours,
the match will be declared draw and a rapid game will be conducted to
decide the winner.The same rule will be applied even if the match ends
in a draw.
4. The semifinals and the finals will be played with the clock.
5. No suggestions from audience.
Chess is not meant for
So, Come and watch, how guys prove they are NOT the above!!!!
Hurry Up, Come out of your burrows and watch the game!!!!
Move ur queries to Ravi
(Double click on the above e-mail icon)