Danny's song...

獻上這歌
詞﹕向雪懷 / 曲﹕Barry Manilow/Panzer

(Original song from Barry Manilow "This One For You")

似乎沒法接受
誰亦不知所以
我沒法唱得好
已用盡全力試
仍然高歌每晚夜
仍然悲痛藏心裡
全因這首歌愛念重燃
灌錄過千首歌
要寫的都寫過
這似特別有感覺
會下淚惟是我
仍然高歌每晚夜
仍然眼淚流心裡
全因這首歌愛念重燃
要送贈你任那方那地
跟你分開一切事
亦變化了太多
要唱盡那逝去的往事
心中所思所想盡在這歌
領略每份意念
明白它的真意
我唱盡了已失去那舊日情意
仍然猜測每晚夜
如今你在想我
仍只因你我高歌不想錯過
唱也為你在我走我路
想補說的心底說話
但願你聽到
要唱盡我願意點去做
心中所思所想盡在這歌
獻上這歌跟心中愛慕
想講一切心底說話
但願你聽到
獻上是這舊有的愛慕
心中所思所想盡在這歌

Back to Cantonese song by Danny Chan... 獻上這歌 / 陳百強

This One For You / Barry Manilow

This one will never sell, they'll never understand, I don't even sing it well, I try, but I just can't. But I sing it every night, and I fight to keep it in, 'Cause This One's For You, This One's For You. This One's For You wherever you are, to say that nothings been the same since we've been apart. This one's for all the love we once knew Like everything else I have, This One's For You, oh. This One's to say that all I can do is hope that you will hear me sing cuase This One's For You oh I've done a hundred songs, from fatasies to lies, But this one's so real for me that I'm the one who cries. But I sing it every night, and I fight to hide the tears, Cause This One's For You, This One's For You. This One's For You wherever I go, to say that nothings been the same since we've been apart. This one's for all the love we once knew Like everything else I have, This One's For You oh I've got it all, it seems, for all it means to me, But I sing of things I miss and things that used to be. And I wonder everynight if you might just miss me too, And I sing for you I sing for you.

Lyrics

Song Lyrics

Home

Dated 30 May 1999
Free Web Hosting